Drive Shafts

Fii la curent cu toate update-urile jocului!
hjyxwz12

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:26 am  

Product introduction
The shaft is compact, and adopts an integral fork head, which eliminates the weak link of the bolt pressing the bearing cap, completely avoids the common malicious events caused by loose or broken bolts, hence improves working safety. Suitable for rolling machinery, transportation machinery and other light machinery.
Light duty coupling features
1) With large angle compensation capability, the light duty coupling angle can reach 15°- 45°.
2) The light duty coupling has good carrying capacity and is safe and reliable to use.
3) The transmission efficiency is high. Its transmission efficiency can reach 98%~99.8%, which is more obvious for high-power transmission applications.
4) The transmission is stable, the noise is low, maintenance is convenient.
Our Advantages
a) Extensive production experience: We are specialized in cardan shafts, couplings and forging components with an experience of 20 years.
b) Complete production facilities: Owning precision CNCs, fine grinding machines, precision lathe, milling and drilling machines, boring machines, etc. Regular maintenances are carried out to ensure the machines work well.
c) High quality raw material: We mainly choose raw materials from big steel factories, such as, BAO STEEL, SHA STEEL, which are best and largest raw material manufacturers in China.Drive Shafts
website:http://www.morayshaft.com/cardan-shafts/drive-shafts/

JamesDrype

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:07 pm  

i need some ma shafts for a 309 with the gti sunfarme om my style i now have 309 front end to put on. But because its a TU 205 nee the shafts

•   Information